4601Economically Active Population Survey (EAPS)
- Obtaining results regarding employed persons, unemployed persons and economically inactive persons.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Relationship with economic activity. Age, sex, marital status, nationality, studies, branch of activity, occupation, professional status, type of contract, hours worked. By sample.
- Family households and persons resident in main family dwellings.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)