4622Quarterly Labour Cost Survey (QLCS)
- Study the short-term evolution of labour cost and its most important components, paying special attention to wages.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTAS).
- General description (main variables)
- Salaries and wages, corporate contributions, hours worked. Sectors and branches of activity, sizes of the units and type of working day. By sample.
- Social Security Contribution Centres.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)