4304Expenditure on Public Education
- Knowledge of the economic resources of the public sector intended for education, and fulfillment of international requirements.
- Institutions that intervene
- MEC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Expenditure on education at all educational levels. Managing administration, educational activities, budgetary classification.
- Educational administration, ministerial departments, Autonomous Communities, Local Administration, universities.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)