4611Registered Labour Movement
- Obtaining and disseminating data regarding the registered labour movement and public employment services.
- Institutions that intervene
- MTAS, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Demand for employment (registered unemployed persons and non-unemployed persons), registered contracts, offers and placements. Age, sex, type of contract, type of working day, duration, economic activity, occupation and studies, causes of exclusion from registered unemployment.
- Job applicants, posts offered, contracts registered.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipal o inferior.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)