4244Tourist Movement on Borders (FRONTUR)
- Estimating the number of foreign visitors entering Spain through different means of access and approximation of the tourist behaviour thereof.
- Institutions that intervene
- MITYC, Directorate General for Traffic (MI), AENA, RENFE and State Ports (MF).
- General description (main variables)
- Tourists, day-trippers, country of residence, means of transport used, types of organisation, type of accommodation, reason for and duration of the stay. Destination and other variables associated with tourist behaviour.
- Foreign travellers entering Spain.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)