4375Statistical Use of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets
- Knowledge of hospital processes.
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities
- General description (main variables)
- Dates of admission and discharge, main and secondary diagnoses, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, destination and status on discharge, clinical and hospital history key points, financing of the care. Age, sex, residence.
- Patients discharged from or who died in hospital.
- Frequency of data collection
- Anual, trimestral.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)