4710Inventory of the Emission of Pollutants into the Atmosphere
- Know the amount of pollutants emitted by the different activity sectors, and their evolution, in order to comply with the international regulations and agreements.
- Institutions that intervene
- MMA, Autonomous Communities, MITYC, MAPA, MEH.
- General description (main variables)
- Mass of pollutants emitted into the atmosphere. Activity sectors (specific SNAP nomenclature), territorial entities, types of pollutant, fuels (specific NAPFUE nomenclature).
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)