4674Trust Barometer in the Food and Agriculture Sector
- Compile indices that enable measuring, quantitatively and periodically, the degree of trust of the different agents participating in the food and agriculture commercialisation process (producers, industry, wholesalers, distributors and consumers)
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Economic short term, sectoral short term, food trust and commercial scope. Different agents in the chain (producers, industry, wholesalers, distributors and consumers), sectors.
- Producers, industry, wholesalers, distributors and consumers
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)