- Obtaining results on the vital statistics of the population in Spain and of Spaniards resident abroad.
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities (all), Civil Registers (MJ).
- General description (main variables)
- Births, newborn babies, late foetal deaths, marriages, deaths. Sex, place of registration.
- Births, newborn babies, late foetal deaths, marriages and spouses, deaths.
- Frequency of data collection
- Municipios mayores de 50.000 habitantes.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)