4103Intermediate Consumption and Investment
- Knowledge, more detailed than that obtained with the annual industrial companies survey, of the types and distribution of the input associated with industrial transformation processes, for the purpose of providing information for the National Accounts.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Consumption of raw materials, consumption of other supplies, external services, investment. Branches of activity.
- Industrial companies.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)