4106Industrial Production Indices
- Measuring the evolution of the volume of the added value generated by the industrial branches, except construction.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Production, by branch of activity and economic destination of the goods. National classification of economic activities (CNAE-93) and large industrial sectors (LIS). By sample.
- Companies and establishments.
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2005-2008 (in thousands euros)