5020National Forestry Inventory
- Obtaining updated and continuous information regarding the forest resources of the country, as well as the forest biodiversity.
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities (Principado de Asturias, Cantabria, La Rioja, Región de Murcia, Illes Balears).
- General description (main variables)
- Surface areas, stock, growth and indicators of forestry masses, including biodiversity indicators. Hectares, trees, volumes of timber and firewood, growth of tree masses, phanerogam and cryptogam species, amount of habitats studied, amount of dead wood an
- Surface areas covered by the sample unit of area and tree
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)