5102Intermediate Consumption and Investment
- Knowledge, in greater detail than that obtained with the annual industrial company survey, of the types and distribution of the input associated with industrial transformation processes, in order to provide information for the National Accounts.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Consumption of raw materials, consumption of other supplies, external services, investment. Branches of activity.
- Industrial companies
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)