- Show the evolution of the state of health of the Spanish population, using a series of health indicators. Through the preparation of syntheses and analyses with results from different sources.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Perception of health, mortality by cause of death, incapacity (disability), morbidity due to different illnesses, risk factors related to health, newborn babies with low birth weight. Age, sex, educational level.
- Not applicable
- Frequency of data collection
- No aplicable
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)