5660Survey on Homeless Persons (Centres)
- Study of the characteristics of care centres for homeless persons.
- Institutions that intervene
- General description (main variables)
- Provisions offered, population tended to, sources of financing, human and financial resources, and characteristics of the centres. Provision offered, population tended to, ownership, size of the municipality in which it is located, group accommodation cen
- Centres that provide care for homeless persons
- Frequency of data collection
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the four-year period 2009-2012 (in thousands euros)