- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities, Civil Registers (MJ)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2002
- Collection of the birth, marriages and deaths information and referred to the previous month
- Monthly reception of the recording of deliveries, marriages and deaths performed in the provincial delegations of the INE, referring to the previous month.
- Filtering and computerisation of 2000 data up to June 2002
- Dissemination and publication of definitive data for 2000 in July 2001.
- Dissemination and publication of provisional data for 2001 in June 2002.
- Coordination of tasks anticipated in the collaboration agreements with the Autonomous Communities.
- Monthly collection and recording of the information on VS of Spaniards resident abroad corresponding to each month of year 2002.
- Manual and computerised filtering and obtaining of results of VS of Spaniards resident abroad for the year 2000 until June 2002. Dissemination and publication in July 2002.
- Obtaining and dispatch of files on deaths and marriages for each month of the year 2002 to the General Department for Registries and Notaries.
- Collaboration with the General Department for Registries and Notaries on the project for the computerisation of the Registry of births,marriages and deaths.
- Compilation of foreign requests.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2002 (in thousands euros)