3601Economically Active Population Survey (EAPS)
Plan incidences sheet
- Institutions that intervene
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2004
- Obtaining results for the fourth quarter of 2003 and the first, second and third of 2004 and from the corresponding publications in line with the calendar published.
- Compilation of monthly estimates of the main labour market indicators within 10 days of the end of the data reference period.
- Carrying out of the project to apply changes to EPA-2005, in the first quarter of the year.
Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2004
(in thousands euros)