5566Flows of Residence Permits Granted to Foreign Nationals
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT), INE
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Continue the implementation process from article 6 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 862/2007, of 11 July 2007, regarding community statistics within the area of migration and international protection.
Use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals (Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard) for obtaining statistics on flows of foreign nationals with a registration certificate, valid residence permit and study stay authorisation: requests, grantings, renewals and expiries
Dissemination of data for 2008 on a date yet to be determined.
Each month, the Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the data on events relating to grantings of residence permits and registration certifications.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)