- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2009: 5628
5628Annual Wage Structure Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institute of Navarra, General Social Security Treasury (MTIN), AEAT
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Collection, recording and initial filtering of the information for 2008 during the second and third quarters of 2009.
Filtering and validation of information for 2008 during the second semester of 2009.
Microedition, macroedition and data analysis during the second half of 2009.
Publication of final results at the end of the first half of 2010.
At the end of the reference year, the General Social Security Treasury supplies the Social Security Contribution Account File in order to obtain the framework, sample and elevation factors of the survey. Once the sample is selected, the General Social Security Treasury provides the Social Security affiliation numbers of the workers registered during the reference year of the survey pertaining to the selected contribution accounts. Using these lists leads to obtaining the second-stage units. The AEAT crosses the file of workers belonging to the survey, supplied by the INE, with Model 190: the Annual Summary of Income Tax Withholdings and Deposits, in order to add the annual income registered in said model, referring to the territory of the common tax scheme. Using the whole of the above data, the AEAT calculates the aggregated information requested by the INE, in accordance with the methodological specifications agreed upon by both parties, which it transfers to the Institute. In Comunidad Foral de Navarra, the survey consists of crossing the individual information on the workers belonging to the contribution accounts located in the Autonomous Community, with Model 190, adding to the information supplied that annual income registered in said model. Using the above information, the individual annual earnings are calculated and will be validated, and the corresponding population estimates will be obtained, following the methodological specifications agreed upon by both parties.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)