5004Territorial Segment Survey
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities, except Principado de Asturias, Extremadura and Comunidad Foral de Navarra
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Renovation of the survey material for areas with new photographic flights.
Fieldwork and obtaining of results from visits in Spring, Summer and Autumn
Collection of specific information regarding fruit trees for the Fruit Tree Plantation Base Survey.
Quantification of abandonment of farming land and of the changes occurring due to changes in CAP (Common Agrarian Policy).
Inspection of the fieldwork.
Recording of the data.
Obtaining of results for different crops and series maintenance techniques.
Dissemination of the results for the year 2008 for the MARM in the "Monthly statistical bulletin".
Dissemination on the MARM website (www.marm.es).
Compilation of monographic sectoral reports (irrigation, vineyards, olive groves, etc.).
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities do fieldwork collection of areas and yields of crops: Cantabria, Galicia and Pa¿s Vasco, from May to September; Andaluc¿a, from May to March; Arag¿n, Castilla-La Mancha, Castilla y Le¿n, Catalu¿a, Illes Balears, Madrid, La Rioja and Comunitat Valenciana, from May to December; Murcia, from May to March; Canarias, from February to September. The filtering and dispatch to the MARM Statistical Unit is carried out: Cantabria, Galicia and Pa¿s Vasco, from July to October; Andaluc¿a, from June to April; Arag¿n, Castilla-La Mancha, Castilla y Le¿n, Catalu¿a, Illes Balears, Madrid, La Rioja and Comunitat Valenciana, from July to December; Murcia, from July to April; Canarias, from March to September. Catalu¿a also inspects the fieldwork.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)