- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, LE, Carlos III Health Institute (MICINN), CSIC, CIEMAT
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Management and coordination.
Extension of the number of variables to be measured as a consequence of the modification of the EU legal framework and its transfer to the Spanish legal code.
Collection of the information for 2008 during the first nine months of the year 2009.
Filtering, processing, analysis and treatment of the data for the year 2008 during the last quarter of the year 2009.
Compilation of programmes to obtain statistics adapted to the EU guidelines in force.
Dissemination of the final data for 2008 in the first quarter of 2009.
Obtaining the information necessary to calculate national and city indicators.
Obtaining the information necessary for the Observatory of Sustainability in Spain.
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities submit the air quality data and information on the air pollution surveillance stations in compliance with the regulations in force.
The Carlos III Health Institute analyses the samples collected in the air pollution measurement stations belonging to the EMEP/CAMP Network.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)