- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2010: 5201
5201Passenger Transport Statistics
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities, Directorate General for Civil Aviation (MFOM), State Ports
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Monthly collection of information for the previous month.
Recording and filtering of the information.
Monthly dissemination of the provisional results corresponding to the period from November 2009 to October 2010, according to the "INE Short-term statistics availability calendar for 2010".
Monthly dissemination of the final results corresponding to 2009.
Improvement of the non-response estimating processes in participating companies
Dissemination of the number of users of general regular intercity transport in three categories: local trains (up to a distance of 50 km), regional trains (less than or equal to 300 km, not included in local trains) and national trains (over 300 km)
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities send the INE the directory of passenger transport companies, in order to update the directory of the monthly passenger transport survey. In turn, the Directorate General for Civil Aviation provides monthly information on the traffic of aircraft, passenger and freight in Spanish airports; State Ports, monthly information on the traffic of vessels, passengers and freight in Spanish ports.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)