5024Weekly Prices for Livestock Products
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Conducting surveys weekly/monthly, regarding the prices of livestock products commercialised in different representative markets and collaborating units, during the year 2010.
Obtaining prices of the different products weekly/monthly, pursuant to the respective EU regulations and in the national legislation.
Updating of the methodology, products, specifications, markets, weightings, etc., in accordance with the changes occurring in the regulation.
Weekly/monthly dissemination to the EU, Autonomous Communities and different national organisations and entities related to the sector, both public and private.
Publication in the "Weekly Short-term Report" and on the MARM website (www.marm.es)
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities select informants in representative markets, collect information on a weekly and monthly basis, and filter and send it to the MARM Statistical Unit.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)