5375Statistical use of the basic minimum hospital data sets
- Institutions that intervene
- MSAS, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, Ingesa.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Reception of the databases of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets (BMHDS) for the year 2009 from the NHMI and from the health services of the Autonomous Communities.
Processing, filtering and correction of mistakes and validation of data in the 2009 statistics
Dissemination of the statistical results via monographic publication. Internal dissemination via IT connection.
Dissemination online via software consulting through the Statistical Portal of the Ministry of Health and Social Policy
Online dissemination of the analysis model and axes (update of the model)
Analysis tasks for piloting data models for the CMBD in outpatient areas and compilation of proposals for broadening the CMBD to said areas
Coordination work with the Autonomous Communities for implementing the new primary data validation and auditing procedures
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and Ingesa send the databases from the CMBD, hospitalisation, outpatient surgery and day hospital for all public and private hospitals within their territorial scope corresponding to the previous year prior to 30 June.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)