5602Community Labour Force Survey (CLFS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, AEAT, Secretariat of State for Social Security (MTIN), Tax Agency of Navarra, Eurostat.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Obtaining the results for the fourth quarter of 2009 and the first, second and third quarters of 2010, using the equivalence between the EAPS and the CLFS, and dispatch to Eurostat the month after the end of the reference period.
Preparation of annual elevation factors for subsample variables before the end of June
The Tax Agency of Navarra, the State Tax Administration Agency, and the General Social Security Treasury include the income decile of the monthly wage of the main job in EAPS wage earners. This work is carried out within the 18 months following the reference period. In turn, Eurostat harmonises the methodology permanently over time, collects the national data from the different countries and publishes the results approximately two months after the end of the reference period of the data.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)