5341Statistics on R
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics Institutes of the Autonomous Communities, and Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities, MCIN, MDEF
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection, recording and filtering of the information for 2010, in the first half of 2011.
Macroedition, tabulation and analysis of the data, from July to November 2011.
Dissemination of the statistics results referring to the year 2010 in December 2011.
Updating of the framework of the statistics referring to the year 2011 (including coordination with the CCD), from October to December. The MCIN sends the INE the directories of units that have received financing for R&D for the updating of the directory of the statistics. The MDEF coordinates the collection, in the second quarter of the year, and sends the INE the questionnaires from the different bodies belonging to or attached to the MDEF, and which appear in the directory of potentially researching units, which is used as a reference framework. In December each year, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities transfer lists, with identification data, on: the companies that have requested any type of aid or subsidy for carrying out R&D, the Public Administration centres that carry out R&D, the private non-profit institutions (NPISH) that carry out R&D and the NPISH that have requested any type of aid or subsidy for carrying out R&D, during the reference year, within the scope of its Autonomous Community.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)