5555Foreign Nationals with Valid Study Stay Permits
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Filtering and use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals in order to obtain the statistics on the number of foreign nationals with a study stay permit for valid research or studies.
Meet the obligations derived from article 6 of European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) no. 862/2007, of 11 July 2007, regarding community statistics within the area of migration and international protection
Dissemination of the data from the year 2010, no later than 28 February 2011
Dissemination of the data for the first three quarters of the year 2011, no later than 31 May, 31 August and 30 November, respectively, of 2011. The Directorate General of the Police and the Civil Guard supply the microdata files regarding valid study stay permits the last day of each quarter, within the seven days following the end of the corresponding quarter.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)