5566Flows of Residence Permits Granted to Foreign Nationals
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Use of the Central Register of Foreign Nationals in order to obtain the flow statistics of residence permits, study stay permits and registration certificates corresponding to foreign citizens
Dissemination of the data for the year 2010 no later than 31 December 2011. The Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard supplies the microdata files regarding the events (applications, grantings, denials, expiries, etc.) relating to residence permits, study stay permits and registration certificates corresponding to foreign citizens, which have taken place during the reference month. The files are supplied within the 7 days following the end of the corresponding month.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)