5616Collective Labour Agreements
- Institutions that intervene
- MTIN, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Management, compilation and coordination.
Ongoing collection of the statistical information through the REGCON electronic application established by Royal Decree 713/2010 regarding the registration and recording of agreements and collective labour agreements, through which the representatives of the workers and of the businesspersons affected, for the most part negotiating commissions for them, must request the registration of the agreements and remaining acts that may be registered by electronic means to the labour authority with jurisdiction thereover (Directorate General for Labour and Councils of the Autonomous Communities
Monthly dissemination of accumulated preview data for the year 2011, and dissemination of the final data for 2009, in June of 2011.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)