5624Quarterly Labour Cost Survey (QLCS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, General Social Security Treasury (MTIN).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection of the monthly statistical information for the fourth quarter of 2010, and the first three quarters of 2011
Recording and filtering during all months of the year 2011.
Microedition and macroedition during all months of the year 2011.
Data processing and first tabulations at the end of each month.
Final tabulations at the end of each quarter.
Dissemination and publication three months after the last month of the reference quarter.
Requesting Social Security for a new framework referring to September 2011.
Renewal 20 per cent of the sample framework in December 2011. The General Social Security Treasury supplies the Social Security Contribution Account File quarterly through the Subdirectorate General for Statistics (MTIN) in order to obtain the framework, sample and elevation factors of the survey.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)