- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5141
5141Building Construction Statistics
- Institutions that intervene
- MFOM, Statistics Institutes (Canarias, Galicia and Comunidad Foral de Navarra), Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities (Principado de Asturias, Castilla y Le¿n, Catalu¿a, Regi¿n de Murcia, Pa¿s Vasco), Area
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Completion of the fieldwork.
Loading and validation of microdata.
Obtaining macrodata and results tables.
Dissemination of results. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities of Principado de Asturias, Castilla y Le¿n, Catalu¿a, Regi¿n de Murcia y Pa¿s Vasco, the Statistics Institutes of the Autonomous Communities of Canarias, Galicia and Comunidad Foral de Navarra, and the Public Works areas of the Government delegations in the remaining Autonomous Communities collect the questionnaires with the information on the construction licences of the Municipal Councils, filter the data, record it electronically and send the files to the MFOM according to a monthly calendar.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)