4375Statistical use of the basic minimum hospital data sets
Plan incidences sheet
- Institutions that intervene
- MSC, Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2005
- Reception of the "Basic Minimum Data Sets (BMSD)" databases for 2003 from the INGESA and the Autonomous Communities' health services.
- Processing, filtering and correction of mistakes and validation of data in the 2003 statistics.
- Dissemination of statistical results via monographic publication. Internal dissemination via IT connection.
- Homogenisation of coding criteria via the dissemination of "Coding bulletins" (three a year).
Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2005
(in thousands euros)