- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Autonomous Communities (all), Civil Registers (MJ)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2006
- Collection of information on deliveries, marriages and deaths referred to the previous month.
- Monthly reception of the recording of deliveries, marriages and deaths performed in the provincial delegations of the INE, referring to the previous month.
- Computerised filtering and processing of the data from the year 2004 to June 2006.
- Dissemination and publication of provisional data for 2005 in May 2006.
- Dissemination and publication of definitive data for 2005 in November 2006.
- Coordination of the tasks envisaged in the collaboration agreements with the Autonomous Communities.
- Collection and recording of Vital statistics (VS) information for Spaniards resident abroad during the year 2005.
- Manual and computerised filtering and obtaining of results of VS of Spaniards resident abroad for the year 2003. Dissemination and publication in October 2006.
- Obtaining and dispatch of files on deaths and marriages for each month of the year 2006 to the General Department for Registries and Notaries.
- Collaboration with the General Department for Registries and Notaries on the project for the computerisation of the Registry of births,marriages and deaths.
- Compilation of foreign requests.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2006 (in thousands euros)