4388Satellite accounts for public health expenditure
Plan incidences sheet
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, MUFACE, MUGEJU, ISFAS, National Social Security Institute, MOD, MINT
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Processing of the information from the year 2006, received in 2007.
- Dispatch of new questionnaires for the year 2007 in the third quarter.
- Publication of the figures for the year 2006 in the fourth quarter, with the format of the Satellite Accounts for Expenditure grouped by Autonomous Community.
- Advance in the harmonisation and appropriateness of the statistics to the structure of the Health Accounts System (OECD).
- Begin the application of the accrual principle in counting the public health expenditure considered in the statistics.
Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008
(in thousands euros)