4375Statistical use of the basic minimum hospital data sets
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, Ingesa
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Reception of the databases of the Basic Minimum Hospital Data Sets (BMHDS) for the year 2007 from the NHMI and from the health services of the Autonomous Communities.
- Processing, filtering and correction of mistakes and validation of data in the 2007 statistics.
- Dissemination of statistical results via monographic publication. Internal dissemination via IT connection.
- Dissemination online via software consulting through the Statistical Portal of the Ministry of Health and Consumption.
- Dissemination online of the analysis model and axes.
- Continue the "Coding Bulletins" publications series (three per year) for the normalisation of clinical coding criteria.
- Develop training plans in basic and advanced coding.
- Training of trainers for the adoption of the ICD-10.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)