- Institutions that intervene
- INE, Statistics institutes of all of the Autonomous Communities, Civil Registers (MJ)
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2008
- Collection of information on deliveries, marriages and deaths referred to the previous month.
- Monthly reception of the recording of deliveries, marriages and deaths performed in the provincial delegations of the INE, referring to the previous month.
- Computerised filtering and processing of the data from the year 2007 to September 2008.
- Dissemination and publication of provisional data for 2008 in May 2009.
- Dissemination and publication of definitive data for 2007 in November 2008.
- Coordination of the tasks envisaged in the collaboration agreements with the Autonomous Communities.
- Collection and recording of Vital statistics (VS) information for Spaniards resident abroad during the year 2007.
- Manual and computerised filtering and obtaining of results of VS of Spaniards resident abroad for the year 2005. Dissemination and publication in October 2008.
- Obtaining and dispatch of files on deaths and marriages for each month of the year 2008 to the General Department for Registries and Notaries
- Compilation of foreign requests.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2008 (in thousands euros)