5020National Forestry Inventory
- Institutions that intervene
- MARM, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2009
- Collecting data in the provinces of Illes Balears, Murcia, Asturias, Cantabria and La Rioja.
Data processing in Navarra and the four Galician provinces.
Preview of results available in the Biodiversity database.
Publication of results.
Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities of Principado de Asturias, Illes Balears, Cantabria, Regi¿n de Murcia and La Rioja carry out logistical support in the information collection and transfer in order to include it in the National Forestry Inventory.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2009 (in thousands euros)